Wednesday 8 May 2013

Song of the Day: Zaius - Exordium

     This evening I've got some tasty, tasty instrumetal from a band that makes me want to do another instrumental theme week right this minute. But since Canadiana Week is still visible in our rear view mirror, I'm not going to bother sitting on this one. Besides, these guys are too cool to try and keep under my hat.



     Your instrumetal tune this evening is "Exordium", the opening cut from the sophomore EP Divided by Tides by a Chicago band called Zaius. I'm struggling to come up with a suitable Planet of the Apes reference, but all I keep thinking is that you should go Zaius' Facebook page or their Bandcamp and check out the cover art for this EP. Wow. Their proggy-but-not-djenty sound is a perfect match for it.

     No youtube video for this one, but here's the link for their Bandcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment