Thursday 23 May 2013

Song of the Day: These Precious Days - Drop the Rosary

     Two things the regular reader will have learned about me by now if they've been paying attention: I likes me some Tesseract, and I likes me some Skyharbor. As such, the twin prospect of new Skyharbor material being under construction and a new Tesseract album dropping in mere days has me pleased as punch. And now I've got the perfect crossing of the streams song to hold me over.



     British band These Precious Days is working on a new EP entitiled Behind the Sun, and much to my delight they're being helped out by none other than Ashe O'Hara, Tesseract's new vocalist, and Devesh Dayal, one of Skyharbor's guitarists. Even better, that assistance has taken the shape of a new track called "Drop the Rosary", and that, my friends, is your song this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment