Wednesday 1 May 2013

Song of the Day: Finger Eleven - Complicated Questions

     We're going to shift gears a bit tonight as we hit the mid point of Canadiana Week. I've been trying to keep it pretty heavy and metal so far, because hey, this is Loud Noises after all, but tonight I'm going with a song from Burlington rockers Finger Eleven. Capiche?



     The problem is that I've been a Finger Eleven fan since Tip back in the day, so I could wax nostalgic on any number of their songs. But for today I've decided to go with a slightly newer track, just to spice things up. To that end, your song this evening is "Complicated Questions" from Finger Eleven's 2003 self-titled album. On the one hand, it's a catchy little rock number, but on the other it's got this quirky, funky angularity to it that tweaks my metal detector just a little. So check it yo.

     Oh, and if it seems like "Canadiana Week" is entirely "Ontario Week" so far, that's because most of the kick-ass Canadian bands I dig happen to be from Ontario. Know an awesome Canadian band from elsewhere that we all just have to know about? Leave a comment and share it with the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment