Wednesday 29 May 2013

Song of the Day: The Dillinger Escape Plan - One of Us is the Killer

     I've been rocking the new Dillinger Escape Plan record all day, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who's taken a shine to One of Us is the Killer since its release a couple weeks ago. How about you?



     There's good reason for you to be digging on this record like I have: the boys in Dillinger have succeeded in crafting a collection of material that is at once more accessible than most of their catalogue and at the same time true to their established sound and style. Longtime Dillinger fans shouldn't be alienated, but those newer to the fold should also be please with the band's direction.

     You're probably already aware of said direction, since there have been two songs released from the album already ("Prancer" and "When I Lost My Bet") but just in case you're still on the fence, have a listen to title track "One of Us is the Killer" and see if that doesn't wet your whistle (or even whet it) for more Dillinger.


No comments:

Post a Comment