Thursday 16 May 2013

Song of the Day: The Black Dahlia Murder - Raped in Hatred by Vines of Thorn

     It's like summer blockbuster season for metal fans right now. May and June have a pretty impressive slate of stuff coming out, at least as far as I'm concerned, including the latest album by today's band.



     It hasn't been that long since I featured the first song released off Everblack, the forthcoming album from The Black Dahlia Murder, but it's been long enough. The boys have unleashed another song on the world, and holy shit what a title. The title alone was enough of a sell for me to make this a song of the day, but the song's pretty badass too.

     Your song this evening is "Raped in Hatred by Vines of Thorn" (see what I mean about the title? Holy shit.) from next month's Everblack, which is shaping up to be a monster, if you're into TBDM at all. Which I am. So check it out. Unless the title offends you... because it's also the chorus...


No comments:

Post a Comment