Sunday 12 May 2013

Song of the Day: Between the Buried and Me - Selkies: The Endless Obsession

     It seems I've been so busy lately finishing my thesis that I've missed a rather important little milestone. You see, it was stuck in the back of my head that I started making these here Loud Noises last May, and I had thought that it was later in the month, but it only occurred to me to actually check today.



     And lo and behold, I started this blog on the second of May last year, meaning that Loud Noises turned one year old ten days ago! Huzzah! I almost wish I had something more momentous in mind. Instead you just get another cool song.

     Tonight that song is "Selkies: The Endless Obsession" from Between the Buried and Me's breakthrough third album Alaska, out in 2005. It's come up on my mp2 player a couple of times recently, and I dig it, so let it be your Loud Noises Birthday Song. Here's to another year.


No comments:

Post a Comment