Wednesday 17 April 2013

Song of the Day: Point Below Zero - Passage

     Regular readers might have caught on by now to the fact that lots of what I post comes to me by way of my good ol' Facebook feed. Bands that I follow either post shit of their own, or share shit from their friends, both of which result in lots of tasty new shit for me. Mmmm, shit!



     Today's song comes to us from the feed of Slice the Cake, and it's entitled "Passage" by an Australian band called Point Below Zero. It's not going to win awards for originality or uniqueness, but there's some tasty riffs and a cool song overall here to be had, not to mention the prospect of a promising sound tech-deathcore band. This song isn't exactly short, but it's pretty capable of holding your attention the whole way through. Give it a test drive and see for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment