Wednesday 3 April 2013

Song of the Day: Misery Signals - Reset

     Yesterday I posted about Canadian up-and-comers Mandroid Echostar and their indiegogo campaign to fund their next release. Well in the wake of Mandroid, who themselves are one of many bands who've recently gone this route, perhaps most successful of which has of course been Protest the Hero, I've just read that another band I dig is asking their fans for a hand. And this time it's one of my very favourites.



     Your song this evening is "Reset", the penultimate track from Misery Signals' last album Controller, which was an absolute beast in my humble opinion. Check it out, and then head over to the Misery Signals Facebook page where you can subsequently find information and the link contributing to their indiegogo campaign as well as a link to their official website for a link to a new studio/preproduction update video. I don't really know what to expect from new Misery Signals material but I for one will be throwing some money at this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment