Thursday 14 March 2013

Song of the Day: Intronaut - Sore Sight for Eyes

     If you're anything like me and you frequent any metal-related sites on the Interwebs, you're no doubt at least somewhat familiar with Intronaut. And if you frequent any more than a couple such sites you're probably well aware of the fact that they've got a new album coming out next Tuesday.


     Maybe you're already a big Intronaut fan and are suitably stoked for Habitual Levitations, or maybe you're more of a noob like me and know virtually Intro-naught about Intronaut... Sorry, I know that was bad, it just came to me and I couldn't resist. Anyways, whichever camp you fall in, "Sore Sight for Eyes" will give you a taste of the new disc.

     And it won't be replete with bad puns either...


No comments:

Post a Comment