Sunday 24 March 2013

Song of the Day: Arsis - Scornstar

     I try to keep ahead of all things heavy music, but believe it or not this isn't my "day job". Not even close. This means that I too often find myself a little behind in terms of news. As such I just found out today that there's already a single out from the upcoming Arsis album. Say what?! Maybe you've already heard it, or maybe you don't give a shit, but I feel it's my duty to bring it to you anyways.

     Your song tonight is "Scornstar", the first single from the upcoming Unwelcome from tech-death fan favourites Arsis. It hasn't been that long since the "Leper's Caress" EP and already it's time again for some new Arsis, and I for one won't complain one bit. And how about that song name? "Scornstar"? I'm diggin' it. I'm not sure exactly what it means, but I'm diggin' it.




No comments:

Post a Comment