Saturday 2 February 2013

Song of the Day: Tesseract - April

     Back when I was writing my post about which albums have me excited for 2013 (hard to believe it's been like a month already) I made the virtually unforgivable mistake of leaving out British prog djentlemen Tesseract and the new album they're working on. I don't really know how I did it, considering their debut, 2011's epic One, is one of my favourite records of the last few years. But however it happened, today I apologize. Sorry Tesseract.



     As an apology, your song today is "April" from the aforementioned album One. Tesseract is one of those bands that I try and talk up all the time; if you know them, good for you, and if you don't get to knowing them, double quick. I for one can't to hear when Tesseract's next disc will be coming out, and hopefully after hearing today's song you'll be stoked too -- the queue forms behind me, if you please.


No comments:

Post a Comment