Monday 4 February 2013

Song of the Day: Mandroid Echostar - Lost Luminaries

     So: Mandroid Echostar. I don't know if you know them -- they've had a song of the day before, but not for a while -- but today's the perfect day to get acquainted. Why? Because they've just put out a badass triple guitar playthrough video for one of their songs.



     The catch? The video is for the same song I featured before, "The Kingdom and The Crown", and awesome as this playthrough is, I said before that one of my rule for Song of the Day is that there can be no repeats and I meant it. So you'll just have to settle for another Mandroid song here, and then you can youtube "The Kingdom and the Crown" yourself. Lazy bastard.

     To that end, your song for the meantime is "Lost Luminaries" from Mandroid Echostar's self-titled 2012 EP. Listen to it, then listen to the other, and then call it a day because you won't hear anything cooler today.


No comments:

Post a Comment