Tuesday 19 February 2013

Song of the Day: Incubus - Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song)

     This morning was another one of those "old mp3 player" mornings, which is actually kinda fun despite limiting my selection to a much smaller variety of songs. The reason for this, as I think I've mentioned before, is that my old mp3 player hasn't really been updated since I got the new one a couple of years ago now, meaning that the old one is a little audio time capsule. Or a little time machine. Maybe a little rip in the space-time continuum. Take your pick, really.



     The particular lesson I learned this morning, or relearned, is that "Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song)" from Incubus' old school classic 1997 album S.C.I.E.N.C.E. is a really cool song. Regardless of whether or not you're a fan of Incubus, "Summer Romance" has got enough funky groove to satisfy your inner sexy jazztronaut. So that's your song for today.

     Oh, and I know it's been a long stretch of just songs of the day from me, but I just want to assure the both of your that I do have a few other irons in the fire that are almost ready for..ironing? Wow, that metaphor falls apart pretty fast, huh? Anyways, stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment