Friday 22 February 2013

Song of the Day: Existem - Slay the Giant

     Regular readers might remember that I frequent a couple of other metal blogs (namely MetalSucks and Heavyblogisheavy) and that with their aid I sometimes come across some really cool stuff. You have Heavyblogisheavy and their pretty positive review of Existem's debut album to thank for today's song.



     Your song today is "Slay the Giant" from Existem's debut Years of Winter, out last year. I haven't heard the whole record yet, so I can't comment on the whole review, but I can tell you that "Slay the Giant" slays pretty good. It's nice and heavy in a rolling thunder, Mastodony kind of way. Don't expect things to be turned up to extreme tech levels, but there's still lots here to listen to if you'll bend an ear.


No comments:

Post a Comment