Monday 7 January 2013

Song of the Day: Soreption - By Venom Entitled

     Hey everybody, it's Monday again so why not get some metal into your life? Like the dealer on the streetcorner, I've got the metal fix you need, and today it's tech-death flavour. Several of the bands I follow on Facebook recommend songs from time to time, and you song today comes on the advice of none other than The Black Dahlia Murder.



     That song is Swedish tech-death act Soreption's "By Venom Entitled" from 2010's Deterioration of Minds, and it's a tasty little slice of brutality that I'm glad I check out. Sometimes a band'll recommend something that's not really my cup of tea, but sometimes it'll be something tasty, like today. This song's got a couple of sweet riffs on board, and if it's any indication of the rest of the record, Soreption is worth at least a listen or two. So have at it people!


No comments:

Post a Comment