Thursday 3 January 2013

Song of the Day: Rage Against the Machine - Tire Me

     Another day of Resurrection Week here, and I've got a poll question for you: am I the only one who thinks the backing band that is Rage Against the Machine was way better with Zack de la Rocha than with Chris Cornell? Don't get me wrong, I love Soundgarden (well, old Soundgarden anyways), and Rage is awesome, but Audioslave was a poor man's bastard child of the two at best. I don't know if I'd actually want Rage Against the Machine back together and writing new material, but if I could hypothetically turn back the clock on some bands, Rage would be on the list.



     So your song today is "Tire Me" from 1996's superb Evil Empire. Why? Simple. Because I want to be Jackie Onassis, and I want to wear a pair of dark sunglasses. Well, not really, but you know...


No comments:

Post a Comment