Sunday 27 January 2013

Song of the Day: Nothingface - Can't Wait For Violence

     Lately I've been driving around with my mp3 player set to shuffle through my entire library (normally I listen to whole albums) so I've been hearing some stuff I haven't heard in a while, or wouldn't normally hear. Like today's dong, for example.



     Your song today is "Can't Wait for Violence" from Nothingface's 2000 album Violence. I've talked about Nothingface before, and they're certainly not a new band (nor even a band that's coming out with new music, being now defunct) but they're still definitely worth coming back to every once in a while, or discovering if you've never heard them before. I for one would love to hear what a Nothingface album in 2013 would sound like. I'm not holding my breath about it ever happening, but I can still dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment