Thursday 31 January 2013

Song of the Day: As I Lay Dying - 94 Hours

     Killwitch Engage's apparent return to something approximating form, as evidenced by yesterday's song, got me thinking about other bands of yore that could stand a smidgen of their old fire. That in turn got me thinking about As I Lay Dying, which has led me to today's song. Ta-da!



     Your song today is "94 Hours" from As I Lay Dying's 2003 album Frail Words Collapse. As I Lay Dying may have gotten technically better over the years, but I still think there's a certain something about their earlier stuff that they've never been able to replicate, much like Killswitch Engage. We have to wait until April 2nd for more of the latter, but we can go back in time and get good stuff from the former right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment