Monday 3 December 2012

Song of the Day: Intervals - Mata Hari

     Evening, friends. Just a quick one today since I gotta hit the hay so I can get up super early tomorrow for work. I've written about Canadian instrumetal band Intervals a couple of times before, but since my CD copy of their new EP is finally here (yay!) I figure it's a good time to promote this band again.

     So your song today is "Mata Hari" from October's EP In Time, and as an added bonus, you get a play-through video by guitarist/songwriter Aaron Marshall, so you can watch him play this song's badass leads as well as listen to them. If heavy, progressive, instrumental music is your thing, you need to know about these guys already, and if it's not, this band is one of example of why maybe it should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment