Thursday 27 December 2012

Song of the Day: Cynic - Box Up My Bones

     Yeah, I'm lame and continuing the "box" theme started yesterday on Boxing Day. Fuck off. You'll like today's song, I promise.



     Your second box themed song is another one by prog mystics Cynic, namely "Box Up My Bones" from 2011's all too brief Carbon-Based Anatomy. Whether you box up your ornaments, or put your shit back in a box to return it to the store, or give your servants boxes of gifts and goods on the day after Christmas because you're European nobility, keep the holiday spirit going with some beautifully melodic Cynicy goodness.

     Want to keep this lame box theme going? If you've got a good box tune to share with the class, let me know, and we can keep this good thing going together.


No comments:

Post a Comment