Friday 2 November 2012

Yesterday: Rob Zombie - Dragula

     I thought I did a song yesterday, but apparently not. So blammo!



     The day before yesterday, when I was doing the post for Hallowe'en, I had a hard time settling on "Thriller" for the song. Even after I wrote the post, I kept thinking of alternatives that I could have gone with. I mentioned this to my awesome girlfriend, and her suggestion was Rob Zombie's "Dragula". I liked it, but I was kinda already set on "Thriller" as some kind of Platonic ideal of a Hallowe'en song. But why should that stop me from posting her choice for your Loud Noises Hallowe'en song.

     So you song for yesterday is "Dragula" from Rob Zombie's 1998 solo debut Hellbilly Deluxe. Take a cruise in your Dragula and turn up the "Dragula".


No comments:

Post a Comment