Tuesday 20 November 2012

Song of the Day: Slice The Cake - The Siren's Song

     Some days it's hard to come up with something that is both a) new and potentially undiscovered by the majority of you, and b) nice and heavy. No worries today though, because I've got both.Tasty.


     I don't know if you know Slice The Cake, although there's a reasonable chance you don't. Either way, this international long-distance trio has just signed with fledgling record label Myriad Records, which I've mentioned at least once before. I'm not super familiar with Slice The Cake, but I like the few tracks I've checked out, so their signing to an up and coming label is definitely good news. And from Myriad's end, it's another cool band under their belt. Win-win.

     There's no better way to commemorate the occasion than to post a new Slice The Cake tune. Check out "The Siren's Song" from their upcoming Myriad release Other Slices. It's worth the time invested.


No comments:

Post a Comment