Sunday 21 October 2012

Song of the Day: Revocation - The Grip Tightens

     Yesterday I promised you that today we'd be back to business as usual here at Loud Noises and I don't intend to disappoint. I think Classic Rock Week went well, and I might explore other ideas for theme weeks in the future*, but for now it's time to get back to some metal. And today's song has the added bonus of having a fun video to go along with it.



     Your song today is "The Grip Tightens", the lead track from Revocation's new (and free!) EP Teratogenesis. I will confess right now to having never even heard of Revocation before, let alone heard them, but after listening to this song, and then the rest of this EP, my interest is definitely piqued. They're heavy and thrashy and techy in all the right places without being overly showy. Tasty. Have a listen to "The Grip Tightens" and if you're similarly intrigued, give a google and you can get the rest of Teratogenesis completely legally and completely free. At that price, you'll feel like you've ripped them off, but it's all good. Just sit back and enjoy the metal.











* Got an idea? Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment