Monday 8 October 2012

Song of the Day: Metallica - One

     It's already getting late, so today's going to be short and sweet. And since it is getting late, and it is Monday, I'm going to take the easy way out and call it a Metallica Monday. And since each passing day convinces me more and more that Metallica will never release any more good music, your song's going to have to be an old one.



     Your song today is "One" from 1988's ...And Justic For All. I know, I know, it's a bit of a lazy choice, but look at it this way: "One" is one of Metallica's most epic songs, and in recommending a different metal song every day for a year I would be remiss if I left "One" out. Plus it's the band's first music video, and one of the earliest forays by a metal band into this brave new media format. So there.


No comments:

Post a Comment