Saturday 8 September 2012

Song of the Day: Night Verses - I've Lost My Way Back Down

     This one's fresher than fresh. This afternoon I was in a Shoppers Drug Mart flipping through a copy of AP when I read about Night Verses, the new project from former The Sleeping vocalist Douglas Robinson. Despite never being a huge fan, I definitely dug The Sleeping when I used to listen to them back in undergrad. This new outfit, which apparently originated as an instrumental trio that Robinson has recently joined, isn't metal per se, but it is heavy and it is worth checking out. I know I'm going to be listening more of them.



     Your song today is "I've Lost My Way Back Down" from Night Verses' debut EP Out of the Sky. Check it out, and maybe have a listen to The Sleeping too, if you're hip to what Douglas Robinson is laying down.


No comments:

Post a Comment