Monday 17 September 2012

Song of the Day: Metallica - Master of Puppets

     It's Monday once again (funny how it rolls around, like, once a week or so, eh? and I figure everybody (myself included) could use a bit of a pick-me-up this morning. And what better pick-me-up could there be for the metal fan lamenting the end of yet another weekend than listening to the band that wrote the book? So in an effort to brighten up your Monday, dear reader, I give you a new twist on the Song of the Day that I'll be pulling out every once in a while: Metallica Monday!



     However, arriving at the conclusion that a little Metallica might be just the thing on a Monday morning doesn't help me pick what song should be the soundtrack to your day. But Metallica being Metallica, there are is a certain group of songs that just can't be passed over. Today's song is one of them.

     Your song today is "Master of Puppets", the title track from the absolutely fucking classic 1986 album Master of Puppets. Enough said. Happy Monday everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment