Monday 20 August 2012

Song of the Day: Tesseract - Deception (Concealing Fate Pt. 2)

     Morning, metalheads. It's Monday (all fucking day, I know) and it's back to the grind with some metal (if only I were into some Grind, that segue would be much better...). Today I'm covering a little bit of old ground, in the sense that I've already recommended this band to you, telling you they're some of What You Should Be Listening To (check the archives). But just in case you disregarded my earlier recommendation, or you're new to Loud Noises, or just whatever, please, PUT SOME FUCKING TESSERACT ON RIGHT NOW!!

     To that end, your song today is "Deception (Concealing Fate Pt. 2)" from Tesseract's debut LP One. I could have chosen virtually any song off this album, but I thought you might like this one for its opening riff. I guarantee headbanging by the time Dan start singing or your money back.



No comments:

Post a Comment