Thursday 9 August 2012

Song of the Day: Killswitch Engage - Numbered Days

     Heavy TO approaches ever closer, and that means more songs from more bands playing this weekend. Today we've got another band that has new material in the works, and another band I'm pretty stoked about seeing: Killswitch Engage. I'm also stoked to see them back with original vocalist Jesse Leach, who's recently rejoined the band. It's one of the many things that informed my choice of song today.



     Another is the fact this was the song that first introduced me to Killswitch Engage (seems to be a trend in how I pick Songs of the Day, eh?). And yet another is the fact that the days until Heavy TO are indeed numbered (at 2)*. Yes, you guess it, your song for today is "Numbered Days", the kickass opening track from what is probably still my favourite Killswitch Engage album, 2002's Alive of Just Breathing. Turn it up and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment