Tuesday 21 August 2012

Song of the Day: Circles - Eye Embedded

     Another day, another song here at Loud Noises, and today, like yesterday, I'm going to do a little retreading of ground from days gone by. A week or two ago, I posted my United Nations of Metal with a whole slew of international recommendations. Maybe you checked them out, maybe you didn't, but today I intend to make sure that at least one of these bands gets a little attention from you.



     Your song today is "Eye Embedded" by the thunder from down under*, Circles, and it's off their self-titled EP. These guys are working on a new album** and I for one am excited. Have a listen to today's song and maybe you'll get excited too. Then we'd both be excited. And that'd be hot.








* Yeah, I'm lame. You should know that by now.
** who the fuck isn't? It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment