Thursday 26 July 2012

Song of the Day: Intervals - Sonar

     I've got some cool Canuck instrumetal for you today. I just recently discovered today's band, Intervals, and downloaded their debut EP The Space Between. I've only had the chance for a couple of listens, but so far I'm digging it: djenty, headbanging grooves, some good leadwork, a couple of nice (and audible, thank the gods!) basslines, and some solid drumming courtesy of Anup Sastry of Skyharbor (among other things). There's even some electronic-style manipulation and ambient-ish stuff, and the whole package amounts to something that makes me very excited for the new material that their Facebook page tells me will soon be in the works.

     Your song today is "Sonar" by Intervals. Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment